Weather Related Issues (2013) Game Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
Weather Related Cancellations or Game Day Cancellations:
- Monitor Community Ed Hotline (651-407-2020) for updates. If CE cancels games/practices due to weather they will do so by 3:00 and at that point ALL home games & practices for that date will be cancelled.
- If CE does not cancel all games and practices, then it becomes the coach’s decision to cancel or not cancel the game.
- Please call UIC (see contact info) to inform him of ALL game day cancellations
- Provide: field site and level
- Do not contact Field Scheduler
Cancelling and Rescheduling of MYBI Home Games 2013
Cancellation of Any Home Game at Any Time:
Rescheduling of Home Games:
- Coach to notify the field scheduler AND the Umpire in Chief (UIC) immediately when any home game is cancelled
- Provide the following information:
- Contact the Field Scheduler to get a date, time and field for the re-scheduled game
- Allow for a minimum of one weekend if possible between the cancelled game and the re-scheduled game
- The Field Scheduler will provide the level as well as the new date, time and field information to the UIC
- The UIC will enter the re-scheduled game onto the Master Field Schedule as a confirmation that the game is on the UIC’s list of games to be assigned
- If you do not see the re-scheduled game on the Master Field Schedule within a couple of days after working with the Field Scheduler, then please contact the Field Scheduler to re-confirm the make-up game information. The Field Scheduler will contact the UIC as needed.
Note: At no time during the re-scheduling process should a coach contact the UIC to see if an umpire may be available for a tentative date or if an umpire has been scheduled for the make-up game. This only increases the number of e-mails and at times can create unnecessary confusion.
Field Scheduler Contact Information:
Cell Phone: 651-214-8810
Umpire in Chief (UIC) Contact Information:
Cell Phone: 612-272-5216
Home Phone: 651-773-3970